*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
- Please ensure to include delivery instructions in the “Notes” section of the “Checkout”.
- Visibly mark your Delivery Spot with an “X” on where you would like the sacks placed. “X” can be drawn with chalk on a driveway or made from sticks or other materials.
- If no instructions are provided, we will use our best judgement in placing your product upon delivery. Drivers will not be able to return to move a placed delivery after the drop off.
Delivered within 7 Business Days of the requested delivery date.
Price includes shipping within delivery area.
Get $20.00 off each additional full sack when delivered at the same time to the same location.
Mulches are extremely beneficial to any garden or planting. It is an easy way to lower your maintenance while also protecting your garden from erosion, pests and drought!
High density cedar mulch can be used in any garden or landscape setting. The light golden brown colour of this mulch provides a brilliant backdrop for plants. Cedar mulch can be used in all gardens or to accent different types of plants, or areas, in a landscape. Its unique golden undertones are magnified by the sun and allow the cedar mulch to be natural looking, yet more interesting than a plain brown. This unique mulch adds depth and dimension to any landscape and provides a pleasant and soothing aroma to its surroundings. On top of this, cedar mulch has been known to deter bugs such as fleas, ticks and some insects.
- Mulch is an attractive addition to your garden that lowers your overall maintenance.
- Mulch is known as an excellent weed control barrier, while maintaining soil moisture levels.
- Mulches can reduce nutrient leeching after heavy rainfalls.
- Cedar mulch also improves the fertility of the root zone by adding organic matter as it decomposes and it keeps that root zone cool and moist even in the high heat of summer.
- Cedar mulch has a higher density than most mulches, meaning it will decompose slower and typically last longer compared to other types.
- All mulch acts as an excellent insect deterrent.
- Mulch is an excellent way to keep in ground veggies safe from pests, and keeps edible crops (like pumpkins or fruit bearing plants) safe from soil diseases that may splash on to the plants vulnerable leafs and stems!